Photo via: katiejgibson.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- so cute and so easy! i used to love making hooked rugs with my mom when i was kid Make Me: DIY RAG RUG
- Try this easy melt and pour ginger and lime soap recipe – with the unique scent you are sure to love! You can make 12 bars in just an hour!
- DIY Gemstone Soap Tutorial from Honestly WTF.Make this gift worthy DIY Gemstone Soap using easy melt and pour soap. For homemade soaps like Orange Clove Gardener’s Soap and many more go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/soap, and for more…
- Urban Decays Vice Lipstick App: Nowadays, so much shopping is done on mobile apps. I, for one, need to forget about retail therapy because I do so much mobile app shopping that I need to go into smart phone therapy. For reals. Anyway, lots of people shop for lipstick on apps but that can be really tricky, right? Cuz the color looks one way on your smartphone screen and then when you get the lipstick you ordered, the color is completely different.
- Dead doll plant for Halloween. Easy craft. doll heads Dollar store and Goodwill stick em on a branch in a flower pot. Done!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Add a pop of color to your bathroom by filling soap dispensers with glass gems and faux flowers.
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- Pool noodles cover the springs! No more getting pinched and so cute too!
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- So simple and cute. Perfect for fall/winter. Maybe add some leaves in there or a pine cone?