Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A recycled DIY cuff bracelet created out of a recycled cardboard tube and some washi tape!
- Kika*Des*Colores created this colorful handbag using 792 pieces of candy wrappers, 792 pieces of recycled paper from a phone book, yellow felt and yellow b
- the recycled diy projects featured in this post are ingenious yet practical and the best thing is they are made from things you would normally throw away
- Recycled Vintage Book Pages Butterflies
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces
- These easy and beautiful enamel painted vases have swept the web. Thanks to a quick Martha Stewart tutorial and trip to the Dollar Store, theyre a hit!
- DIY Vases! Two candlestick holders and a hurricane vase. Glue together. Simple as that.
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- DIY Glitter Vase. Transform dollar store vases into something gorgeous for winter wedding decor!
- Make your Mother’s Day bouquet even more personal by using a double vase. Find the perfect flower bunches in the Publix floral section, and then get crafty with two vases and colorful candies.
- diy glitter vases for wedding decoration ideas