Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kika*Des*Colores created this colorful handbag using 792 pieces of candy wrappers, 792 pieces of recycled paper from a phone book, yellow felt and yellow b
- Dollar Store Christmas Book Page Wreath from Alyssabeth’s Vintage. Love book page wreaths – they’re so easy and always look good!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- TONS of resources to help you keep CHRIST in Christmas! Including Christ-Centered Christmas: Music, Decor, Books, Movies, Advents, Crafts, Coloring Pages, Treats, Gifts, Traditions, and MORE! TheDatingDivas.com
- the recycled diy projects featured in this post are ingenious yet practical and the best thing is they are made from things you would normally throw away
- A recycled DIY cuff bracelet created out of a recycled cardboard tube and some washi tape!
- Recycled Vases
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- These super cute DIY Book Flowers are an inexpensive way to give a new purpose to an old tattered book. DIY Book Flowers are super simple to make too!
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) Book – Plan ahead for your family and prepare the information theyd need in case something happened to you or your spouse!
- Drawing made easy : a helpful book for young ar… join us http://pinterest.com/koztar/cg-anatomy-tutorials-for-artists/
- Spring wreath…Use a grapevine leaf with sweet white flowers and a white washed initial for a vintage front door.