Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dresser Makeover with Chalk Paint
- 12 shocking things you didnt know you can do with an old dresser
- How to turn curbside dresser into a bar
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- chipping old paint for beautiful designs, painted furniture, The After Picture of the Chirpy Chippy Dresser She is the only piece so far we haven t allowed to go up for sale that s how much we love her We allowed the natural Mahogany to show through as the wood of the tree
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4