Photo via: fallfordiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What to do with BROKEN JEWELRY and solo earings? i love this idea because I just cant get myself to get rid of these pieces 🙂
- I love love LOVE throw pillows. They are perfect accessory and really complete the look a space. If youre like me you may find yourself changing up pillows quite often so you need affordable decorative pillows! Today Im spilling my favorite places to find affordable decorative pillows.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- How to repurpose a Vintage jewelry box into remote control storage display worthy on a coffee table or bookcase..
- Transform a silverware organizer into a jewelry rack. | 18 DIY Dollar-Store Projects Thatll Transform Your Dorm For Cheap
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- Mason jars have come a long way from merely storing food or preserves – they’ve become a crafting/decorating staple! Hopefully you’ve been storing your empties to reuse in a crafty way because here’s the perfect opportunity to create something really special for the holiday season. Happy…
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- My how-to: get 2 brown paper bags and cut to desired height. Cut one bag into strips (all sides but the bottom). Put treat in uncut bag, then wrap cut bag around that. I like to use a carmel apple for the treat and have the stick in the apple double as the brrom stick.
- Broken Pot Fairy Garden | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/