Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- Easy DIY No Sew Rope Bowl – need only 2 items to make this and you can fill it with a variety of things! It can even store wash cloths in the bathroom!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Outdoor Recessed Lights for Porch | 93,775 recessed porch lighting Home Design Photos
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Door into A Life Story | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Rustic Master Bathroom with European Cabinets, Pottery barn kensington pivot rectangular mirror, Inset cabinets, Double sink
- Lazy Susan under bathroom sink: 10 Small Space Storage Solutions for the Bathroom | Apartment Therapy
- Great way to organize kitchen, bathroom items when attached inside cupboard/pantry doors.
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- DIY Kitchen Island Idea | How to Build a Kitchen Island | Rustic Kitchen Island | Farmhouse Kitchen Island | Affordable Kitchen Island
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!