Photo via: thekimsixfix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Kim Six Fix: Engraved and Illuminated Ornaments (Dremel Video Tutorial).. Super EASY, even though it looks so fancy. If you can doodle, you can make these! myBrilliantIdea clevergirls
- Love this… Got it as an end if the year gift!! This little gumball machine is made from terra cotta pots and a dollar store vase, and filled with candies
- DIY Glitter Vase. Transform dollar store vases into something gorgeous for winter wedding decor!
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- DIY Tutorial – Vintage Inspired Bell Jar Christmas Ornaments – inexpensive and easy to make with items from the Dollar Store
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- dollar store items, marbles, glass beads, vase, cheap, fun, easy, inexpensive, home decor, candle votives, candle, hurricane, diy, handmade, homemade
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Decorative Twig Christmas Tree – EASY and FREE to make!! Perfect DIY Christmas Craft idea for your Rustic Christmas. Click through to learn how to make one too with an easy step by step tutorial! thediydreamer.com
- Place a can under a candle in a large vase — you’ll use less filler AND the candle will sit straight!! | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius