Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create easy, beautiful and inexpensive Outdoor Wall Art in one hour! Youll be shocked with how nice a simple door mat with spray paint can look.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Spray paint rubber door mats…could do this for the wall on the front porch to add some architectural interest
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- DIY Pebble Door Mat for when you step out of the shower
- 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | DIY Door Art
- Red Christmas Frame for Door or Wall. This could be easily made from Dollar Store products.
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project
- printable Its so good to be home wall art // instant download typographic print // black and white minimalistic home decor print
- Castle DIY: DIY Wall Art – Copy Cat Edition!
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Birds on Canvas – thats right, no paint was used to make this piece of wall art! Use bleeding tissue paper and water to create beautiful designs, like this birds on a branch canvas wall art.