Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your very own Arrow Wall Decor with this step by step tutorial. Also included is a FREE Arrow Template to make your arrows easily.
- Decorative Twig Christmas Tree – EASY and FREE to make!! Perfect DIY Christmas Craft idea for your Rustic Christmas. Click through to learn how to make one too with an easy step by step tutorial! thediydreamer.com
- Follow this DIY tutorial to learn how to embellish a shirt collar with pearls. All you need is basic hand-sewing tools, and some pearl beads.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Hi friends! I’m so excited to be teaming up with some of my favourite bloggers for a wonderful Summer Printable and Vignette Blog Hop hosted by my sweet friend, Kirsten, over at Ella Claire Inspired. I’m all too eager to welcome summer into our home this year. The sunshine, warm breeze and lazy days are just what…Read More »
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Did you know that fixing your vehicles paint is as easy as 5 simple steps that anyone can do? Yes I am saying anyone. I was so surprised at how easy it was to get my
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!