Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Create easy, beautiful and inexpensive Outdoor Wall Art in one hour! Youll be shocked with how nice a simple door mat with spray paint can look.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- Inexpensive Dollar Store bins get an update with spray paint and gold metal pulls.
- Duh! Just spray paint these dollar store containers to make your decor!! The Junk Drawers That Went Glam
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint!
- Seriously easy to make Pottery Barn knockoff string lights by using Dollar Store finds. So simple!
- Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece an easy craft idea using spray paint! via Club Chica Circle
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store | Home decor, cheap n easy!
- Learn how to make the best dollar store crafts? DIY craft projects for a dollar are easy. Make cheap projects look expensive with these tips and tricks!