Photo via: thestyledossier.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- attach handle to top of empty candle pot lid. fill with toiletries. very cute idea; I have already made one of these for makeup brushes
- Hi friends! I’m so excited to be teaming up with some of my favourite bloggers for a wonderful Summer Printable and Vignette Blog Hop hosted by my sweet friend, Kirsten, over at Ella Claire Inspired. I’m all too eager to welcome summer into our home this year. The sunshine, warm breeze and lazy days are just what…Read More »
- Just found out that youre hosting eight people for the holidays and dont own a single ornament? Use stuff you already have lying around the house to put together a festive holiday in no ti
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- You can also use a collage frame to leave yourself notes for certain days of the week, like appointments.
- Storage, meet style. The perfect piece of home décor, accent chests are the perfect addition to your home, especially if you’re working with small space. Show off your personal decorating skills while creating extra room to get organized with endless options of accent chests. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Beauty Harmony Life celebrates its first year of existence, in which, with your support managed to raise to a significant level. Thanks to the growing attendance by you that gives us the strength to continue to offer you more beautiful, harmonious and vibrant ideas that will ease you your daily living. Below we present 99 most popular ideas in the previous year that were frequented by your side. Enjoy the rich offer of DIY ideas crammed into 3 parties! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Light up some wine bo…
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- I like the chalkboard sign in a frame for on top of the cupboards. Holiday display!! More