Photo via: somethingfromnothingdiy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pebble Door Mat for when you step out of the shower
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY z kamieni dekoracje eco manufaktura Pebble Art
- Free Printable Letter from Santa! Christmas printable from The Printable Party Shop.. | Frosted Events Birthday Party Themes, Baby Shower Themes, Bridal Shower Themes
- Scratches, scuffs, and dents are inevitable on wood floors. Dont worry! Weve found 15 wood floor hacks to help you keep your floors looking like new.
- Shower Ring Scarf Hanger – DIY Storage Ideas for Small Spaces – Click for Tutorial
- tissue and tulle DIY flowers. would make a beautiful garland for a baby or bridal shower
- I saw this someone else…rubber mats from dollar tree and spray painted. I like it! looks like something interesting to try
- Mason jars have come a long way from merely storing food or preserves – they’ve become a crafting/decorating staple! Hopefully you’ve been storing your empties to reuse in a crafty way because here’s the perfect opportunity to create something really special for the holiday season. Happy…
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.