Photo via: savvyseasons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- Craft store sells these crates un painted for around $5-$8, the metal L brackets can be bought for cheap at Home Depot … Crates could be stained like pic or painted to match color in the room Artemis and Apollo: 10 Uses for Wooden Crates
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Pokemon Go – Have you seen scores of adults and kids walking down the street with their heads bent down and eyes glued to their smartphones? Well, we see that everyday so that one doesn’t count. But unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you have in some way shape or form seen or heard about the worldwide phenomenon of Pokemon Go.
- Pokemon Go: Have you seen scores of adults and kids walking down the street with their heads bent down and eyes glued to their smartphones? Well, we see that everyday so that one doesn’t count. But unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you have in some way shape or form seen or heard about the worldwide phenomenon of Pokemon Go.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…