Photo via: ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Surgery in a Bottle – Kiehl’s Over-Night Biological Peel, said to be as effective as a 10 percent glycolic acid peel. It’s $42—definitely less expensive than a peel (let alone the several ‘peels’ one bottle can deliver), and all you have to do is smooth it on and get into bed.”
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea
- 13. Renew outdated vases with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money