Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your front door with this adorable burlap wreath with monogram accent. The base is an 18 grapevine wreath and is adorned with burlap, burlap flowers, chevron accent ribbon, berries & your choice of letter. If you are interested in this wreath but would prefer different colors, please message me. The chevron ribbon, letter & berries can all be done in different colors. These make GREAT Birthday & Housewarming gifts! I can ship directly to the lucky recipient & will include a personalized note. All of my wreaths are one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly from the picture featured in the listing. All of my wreaths should be used under a covered porch & kept protected from rain, snow & direct sunlight. Please note the production time on this wreath. Your wreath will ship in 2-3 weeks. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping.
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- love this for a front door for spring instead of a wreath! unique and beautiful! ****
- I did this but tweaked it a bit.. used similar flowers, but used an initial instead of address.. made one for my mom too
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- Halloween Batty Broom halloween use a cinnamon broom for the front door instead of wreath
- Add vintage charm to plain windows with these sweet window shutters – by Vintage News Junkie featured on I Love That Junk