Photo via: artfire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our handmade rustic planter boxes are crafted out of 1×4 pine in order to show the woods natural, beautiful imperfections.Each one is perfect as a table centerp
- how to make fun monster jaws from cereal boxes – easy kids craft activity
- Printable Holiday Treat boxes at www.LiaGriffith.com CraftywithCanon
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !
- template to make a message box … perfect for gift cards, stack of messages, or love notes.
- Apothecary Jars. be sure to use e600 glue and to stack books on it to set the glue.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Box Shelves @istandarddesign
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- Grow Plants in your Backyard by Building a Trellis and Raised Garden Box Combo Garden
- How to repurpose a Vintage jewelry box into remote control storage display worthy on a coffee table or bookcase..
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …