Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Starburst Mirror Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Starburst Mirror
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- What am I making? I love Pottery Barns mirror, just not the asking price. Dollar Store DIY
- How to Hang Heavy Things | How to Hang Heavy Objects | How to Hang a Heavy Picture | How to Hang a Heavy Mirror | How to Hang Pictures
- Disney Princess Duct Tape hand mirror – simple duct tape craft, and I love that Disney Princess duct tape!
- Skewers spray painted gold, hot glue and any round mirror ideally with a border wide enough to glue skewers onto. If all you have is a mirror cutout plywood to glue onto mirror
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks — this would be neat in a bright color for Taylors room
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Diy Sunburst mirror using plastic spoons!
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.