Photo via: neimanmarcus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- Hello friends! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am still STUFFED! But it was oh so good. So grateful for my sweet family! Welcome back to the Link Party Palooza!! I can’t wait to see your ideas and feature YOU! Check back on Sunday afternoon to see if you were featured! 😀 …
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]
- Back to School Tech – It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let me stop playing. Anyway, as we head back to school and pursue different types of educational endeavors, it’s important to have the right tech to make learning easier. So, here are my top 3 tech must-haves to have a successful school year.