Photo via: finecraftguild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make the best dollar store crafts? DIY craft projects for a dollar are easy. Make cheap projects look expensive with these tips and tricks!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Lets take a look at some ideas how to make DIY light switch plates by crafting something eye catchy and that has decor value.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Learn How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime with a few simple changes to your existing decor via www.artsandclassy.com
- Half Bath Make-Over Decor. For me it is all in the details. Striped Plate: Dollar Store Wash Cloths: Target Picture Frame: Marshals, printed the quote on photo paper (photo paper also from dollar store) Re-Painted the light switch and vent.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- These easy and beautiful enamel painted vases have swept the web. Thanks to a quick Martha Stewart tutorial and trip to the Dollar Store, theyre a hit!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!