Photo via: cooldiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- This would be a great decoration/centerpiece on serving tables for a large event during the holidays.
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- UPDATE: This post originally ran on June 27, 2012. We wanted to highlight it again because this would be the perfect activity for a warm August afternoon! Are you guys familiar with the awesome Japanese gardening technique known as kokedama? These hanging string gardens have been catching my eye all summer, and I knew I had …
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- Recipe for Gummy Bear Popsicles – What little kid wouldn’t love a Popsicle filled with gummy bears? These are so fun yet so easy to make! These popsicles will be a great poolside snack for the kids this year.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.