Photo via: throwtheparty.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Easy and adorable Christmas tree Oreo pops. Fun food craft to make with the kids! Would be a cute Christmas gift or a fun recipe for a class party.
- $1 silver trays @ The Dollar Tree, then paint with chalkboard paint! Made these last night at my 1st Pintrest Party:)
- A Lil Bird told me…: Last Halloween Craft… Witches Broom
- These rice krispie treat pumpkins are ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyd be perfect for a Halloween party snack, or even Thanksgiving!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Minion Favor Jar – 23 Clever DIY Uses of Baby Food Jars | Upcycle And Repurpose Ideas at http://diyready.com/diy-uses-of-baby-food-jars/
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath at the happy housie
- the recycled diy projects featured in this post are ingenious yet practical and the best thing is they are made from things you would normally throw away
- I love love LOVE throw pillows. They are perfect accessory and really complete the look a space. If youre like me you may find yourself changing up pillows quite often so you need affordable decorative pillows! Today Im spilling my favorite places to find affordable decorative pillows.
- Mason jars have come a long way from merely storing food or preserves – they’ve become a crafting/decorating staple! Hopefully you’ve been storing your empties to reuse in a crafty way because here’s the perfect opportunity to create something really special for the holiday season. Happy…