Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- Great use of candle sticks and birdhouses. Spray and shabby chic the candle sticks, and hot glue the birdhouse on top = adorable!
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- Tiered beach-themed centerpieces – replace candles in taller two with wedding flowers Great DIY for Beach and Summer themed weddings. Many possibilities for making changes to fit your wedding plans. Keywords: beachweddings diysummerweddings diyweddingreceptioncenterpieces jevelweddingplanning Follow Us: www.jevelweddingplanning.com www.facebook.com/jevelweddingplanning/
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛