Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Cheap rocks from IKEA, a couple candles and a scented oil reed diffuser – cheap and easy (and yummy smelling) decor for the bathroom, fits perfectly on the back of the toilet…
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Hop on board the hot trend of using gold in home decor with this quick and easy pillow project. Simply gather a collection of mismatched buttons and spray-paint them gold. Stitch each button onto the pillow, making a heart shape. Hearts not your thing? Choose another simple shape to add texture and dimension to a solid-color throw.
- DIY Home Decoration Decal Toilet Sticker Wall Decor Art Mural Pattern bathroom 7.90$
- black and white bathroom with teal accent color. Use in upstairs bath with black and white pictures on small wall to bathroom.
- Need some awesome new decor ideas for your home? Letters in the way! You can choose any word or phrase or maybe just the initials you want to put in your home and than find your favorite idea to decorate them. You can use different materials, different colors to customaize your letters just with your …
- The bathroom presents a unique decorating opportunity to add some humor and whimsy by displaying funny bathroom signs.
- Chalkboard canvas tree? 17 Alternative Christmas Trees. Which one would you choose or will you stick with the traditional? christmastreeideas www.weddingchicks.com/17-alternative-christmas-trees/
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions