Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Top 10 DIY Dollar Store Projects
- 10 Top Thrift Store Tips, What I’ve Learned in 35 Years of Thrifting
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Save yourself lots of money with this great list of 10 craft supplies you should buy at Dollar Tree!
- $11….using supplies from the Dollar Store! This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials! Im all about $1 crafts!
- 10 Tips and Tricks to snag your most awesome thrift store find. Ideas and tutorials to create feature walls, arrangements and easy DIYs
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas for DIY decor for the price of a dollar store shopping trip!
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!)
- Dollar Store Organizing Ideas • Lots of simple and inexpensive ideas, and tutorials!
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- Dollar Tree snowflake Door decoration – cute idea instead of a wreath | 10 Amazing Dollar Store Holiday Decor Ideas
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft