Photo via: houseofhubbard.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Hi there! Does this qualify as better late than never? I’ll let you be the judge. So I’ve been itching for a project, but was in a creativity rut. Then all of a sudden, inexplicably, the juices started flowing again. (I kinda hate that turn of phrase. Flowing juices, especially juices that are presumably from…Read More »
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- DIY lip scrub. My lips have never been this chapped as this year. I tried it once and so far so good! It got all the dead skin off. (I will omit the salt next time…didnt like the taste)
- Organizing products and systems can be expensive, even at the discount store. But there is no room in the home where being organized is more important than the kitchen! Let us give you an organizing hand with these great ideas for kitchen organizing on a budget. No matter how tight your wallet, there is always …
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- Are you having an addiction to collect coffee mugs? Your house is full of all kinds of coffee mugs here and there and you are always racking your brains to find ways to storage them. Maybe sometimes all tricks have been exhausted, so you can only lock them away. But we don’t think it’s an […]
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…