Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- A digital media and commerce company that enables creativity through inspirational content and online classes.
- DIY tiered storage for small bathrooms, and other DIY bathroom ideas. Could use dollar store plates and glass candle holder to make this.
- You NEED TO check out these 10 AWESOME cheap home decor hacks and tips! Im trying to decorate on a budget and these money saving tips are THE BEST! Theyve helped me out SO MUCH Definitely pinning for later!
- Trying to figure out how you can generate some extra income by doing things you love? How about making some inexpensive DIYs you can craft at home to make and sell for extra cash? You dont have to be an artist, seamstress or expert crafter to make some awesome DIY projects to sell to make money. Pe
- There are a few spots in our house where I love to mark the changing seasons with special touches of decor. Our mantels and tabletops are definitely places where I love to show off my favorite seasonal decor. I know I’m not alone in this–I love to see what other bloggers and Instagrammers use …
- The trick to using essential oils is adding the oils when the wax is hot, but not so hot that the oils evaporate. Because soy wax has a lower melting point than other types of wax and melts easily in the microwave, it is an ideal wax to use to make a candle with essential oils.
- DIY: crayon candles. maybe paint the outside with little santas, reindeer (other christmasy stuff!!!!!)
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…