Photo via: chatfieldcourt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tomato Cage Christmas Tree– Did this last year!! Great front porch decor!!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- This is a great furniture makeover idea for an end table makeover – find out how to turn a side table into a bench. Easy side table redo in a day!
- Marbling DIY, in a few easy steps with nail polish and water and a few simple steps. Turn cheap items into high-style decor!
- Turn a regular fan into an amazing rainbow one. | 23 DIY Projects That Will Blow everyones Mind this is amazing
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Free printable – turn dollar store matchboxes into cute office supply organizers! Such a cute craft idea and easy tutorial.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- 16 Ingenious Uses for Old Bed Sheets – Turn thrift store finds into treasure. | The 104 Homestead
- How To: Turn Pickle Jars into Apothecary Jars » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- Fairy Garden Ideas and Kits | How To Make A Beautiful Fairy Garden from Broken Pots, Old Teacup or Jars. Easy DIY Tutorial for Spring, that your Kids will Love!
- Dead doll plant for Halloween. Easy craft. doll heads Dollar store and Goodwill stick em on a branch in a flower pot. Done!