Photo via: coco29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn Plastic Pumpkins into Outdoor Planters…these are the BEST Fall Craft Ideas and DIY Home Decor Projects
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.
- Marbling DIY, in a few easy steps with nail polish and water and a few simple steps. Turn cheap items into high-style decor!
- This is a great furniture makeover idea for an end table makeover – find out how to turn a side table into a bench. Easy side table redo in a day!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Turn a regular fan into an amazing rainbow one. | 23 DIY Projects That Will Blow everyones Mind this is amazing
- How To: Turn Pickle Jars into Apothecary Jars » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Door into A Life Story | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.