Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Drift Wood Mirrors – There are some great pics on this post of a DIY drift wood mirror tutorial!
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: PB-Inspired Tiled Mirror for $10
- Give a thrifted patio table an awesome new mosaic look.
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.
- Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful. Quote is on dark red bead board.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- How to Hang Heavy Things | How to Hang Heavy Objects | How to Hang a Heavy Picture | How to Hang a Heavy Mirror | How to Hang Pictures
- Disney Princess Duct Tape hand mirror – simple duct tape craft, and I love that Disney Princess duct tape!
- Diy Sunburst mirror using plastic spoons!
- Easy project….make a wall mirror from dollar store compacts. High end mirror knock off project!
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- Beautiful 3 way mirror custom built to look like an Armoire – Perfect for getting ready or for a dressing room/closet.