Photo via: diyhomeworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and Cheap Homemade Method to Refinish Wooden Furniture Olive or Vegetable Oil – About ¾ cup White or Apple Cider Vinegar – About ¼ cup Just mix together and dip a rag into the mixture. Then, just wipe your furniture down with it.
- chipping old paint for beautiful designs, painted furniture, The After Picture of the Chirpy Chippy Dresser She is the only piece so far we haven t allowed to go up for sale that s how much we love her We allowed the natural Mahogany to show through as the wood of the tree
- Lip Scrub 1:1 ratio of sugar to coconut oil (or olive oil) Vanilla Extract Combine and mix well. Ratio will depend on the oil using and texture you are going for. Can use other extracts/flavors.
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Discover 5 reasons why peppermint will make you healthier. There is a lot more to this simple essential oil than a great smell. Click here for more.
- What is the best wood to use for raised garden beds and which ones can be harmful? Find out here!
- Idea for getting bigger baseboards without ripping all your old ones out: Add small molding a few inches above and paint wall space in between the same color.
- Our handmade rustic planter boxes are crafted out of 1×4 pine in order to show the woods natural, beautiful imperfections.Each one is perfect as a table centerp
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- When it comes to pantry organization, it’s out with the old and in with the new.
- diy home decor cool cool When it comes to pantry organization, it’s out with the old and in with t… by http://www.best99homedecorpics.us/home-decor-ideas/cool-when-it-comes-to-pantry-organization-its-out-with-the-old-and-in-with-t/