Photo via: iamthatlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Ive mentioned before on here and on twitter, and via instagram that I cloth diaper Jazz. Today, I want to share how I save even more money on my diapering expenses by using a homemade laundry detergent. Since using this recipe I found from Fresh Idea Mama I have not had any issue with my…
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- Dollar stores tend to get a bad rap. When you think of the low priced items they carry, we judge it as low quality and let’s be honest, ‘cheap looking’ stuff. It may be time for you to give your neighborhood store another chance. Here are some really cool DIY projects that look like they were bought at a boutique.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- Learn how to make the best dollar store crafts? DIY craft projects for a dollar are easy. Make cheap projects look expensive with these tips and tricks!
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]