Photo via: dopedollar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you having an addiction to collect coffee mugs? Your house is full of all kinds of coffee mugs here and there and you are always racking your brains to find ways to storage them. Maybe sometimes all tricks have been exhausted, so you can only lock them away. But we don’t think it’s an […]
- Create a monthly budget with this printable – think through all your expenses and add up your income to see where your money is actually going each month.
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Surgery in a Bottle – Kiehl’s Over-Night Biological Peel, said to be as effective as a 10 percent glycolic acid peel. It’s $42—definitely less expensive than a peel (let alone the several ‘peels’ one bottle can deliver), and all you have to do is smooth it on and get into bed.”
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Its the most wonderful time of the year! Let me stop playing. Anyway, as we head back to school and pursue different types of educational endeavors, its important to have the right tech to make learning easier. So, here are my top 3 tech must-haves to have a successful school year.
- Back to School Tech – It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let me stop playing. Anyway, as we head back to school and pursue different types of educational endeavors, it’s important to have the right tech to make learning easier. So, here are my top 3 tech must-haves to have a successful school year.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let me stop playing. Anyway, as we head back to school and pursue different types of educational endeavors, it’s important to have the right tech to make learning easier. So, here are my top 3 tech must-haves to have a successful school year.
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]