Photo via: sewdangcutecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- There are a few spots in our house where I love to mark the changing seasons with special touches of decor. Our mantels and tabletops are definitely places where I love to show off my favorite seasonal decor. I know I’m not alone in this–I love to see what other bloggers and Instagrammers use …
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas for DIY decor for the price of a dollar store shopping trip!
- House Stuff Works: How To: The Pottery Barn Knock-Off Mirror
- What to Buy at the Dollar Store (And What Not to Buy!) —> http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/what-to-buy-at-the-dollar-store-and-what-not-to-buy
- What to Buy at the Dollar Store (And What Not to Buy!) – Raining Hot Coupons