Photo via: howdoesshe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What to Buy at the Dollar Store (And What Not to Buy!) —> http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/what-to-buy-at-the-dollar-store-and-what-not-to-buy
- Are you wondering if what you are buying at the dollar store is a good deal? Check out my list of the 24 best things to buy at the dollar store to see.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Washi tape is born from the combination of Japanese-style paper and masking tape. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, its also really cheap to get, at a dollar a roll. You probably have some washi rolls laying around, not knowing what to do with them, so here are 17 ideas to use those washi tape rolls you got.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Crafting and present giving does not have to be laborious or cost the earth. You can find many treasures at your local Dollar Store waiting to be upcycled and blinged up.
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it… Dont love the flowers, but its a great tip to use whatever one likes!
- What am I making? I love Pottery Barns mirror, just not the asking price. Dollar Store DIY
- Dollar Store DIY Ideas – DIY Projects – ALL YOU | Deals, coupons, savings, sweepstakes and more…