Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.
- Wine Glasses – alcohol ink on glass 2 More
- wine themed centerpieces | Christmas Table Decoration -Tealight Candle Glasses
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- DIY Tulle Broom for Halloween
- tissue and tulle DIY flowers. would make a beautiful garland for a baby or bridal shower
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- painted wine glass for Halloween
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Dollar Store Hack: Beautiful Alcohol Ink Glasses
- How to make beer bottles into glasses
- Dollar tree craft VASE CANDLESTICK LIDDED JAR HURRICANE GLASSES SMALL AND LARGE TODAY KNICK KNACKS HOME DECOR