Photo via: twocraftingsisters.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My how-to: get 2 brown paper bags and cut to desired height. Cut one bag into strips (all sides but the bottom). Put treat in uncut bag, then wrap cut bag around that. I like to use a carmel apple for the treat and have the stick in the apple double as the brrom stick.
- These rice krispie treat pumpkins are ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyd be perfect for a Halloween party snack, or even Thanksgiving!
- So simple and cute. Perfect for fall/winter. Maybe add some leaves in there or a pine cone?
- Re done foaming soap dispenser! So cute and easy!
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- Pool noodles cover the springs! No more getting pinched and so cute too!
- cupcake ornament – ball ornament, foil cupcake liner, tiny jewelry beads, crafting snow for icing, and a small red ornament or berry. so cute!
- so cute and so easy! i used to love making hooked rugs with my mom when i was kid Make Me: DIY RAG RUG
- Printable Holiday Treat boxes at www.LiaGriffith.com CraftywithCanon
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- Backsplash. I bought bags of stone and blue glass from the dollar store and stuck each one to the wall to make my beautiful backsplash.