Photo via: cutediyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- From organization solutions to beautiful decor, you wont believe these crafty ideas started at the dollar store.
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- Everyone loves an easy inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY! Come see what we made today, you will be jumping in the car and heading to the store for the materials. Split photo / Gallery Wall photo display home decor!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]