Photo via: applevalleygirl.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- DIY – Frugal Canned Foods Storage Solution What a clever idea this is. Im saying to myself, why didnt I think of that?! Some of you may already be doin
- 18 ways to make decorative letters (Easy and creative) – Craftionary
- Candy Cane Christmas Deco Mesh Wreath – the perfect winter/Christmas Deco mesh Wreath – Plus a link to my step by step Deco Mesh Tutorial!!
- What to Buy at the Dollar Store (And What Not to Buy!) – Raining Hot Coupons
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store – LOVE the nail polish idea! I need a better way to see all my colors!
- DIY Tutorial – Vintage Inspired Bell Jar Christmas Ornaments – inexpensive and easy to make with items from the Dollar Store
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Recipe for Gummy Bear Popsicles – What little kid wouldn’t love a Popsicle filled with gummy bears? These are so fun yet so easy to make! These popsicles will be a great poolside snack for the kids this year.
- Clever! How To Make Your Condo Look Costly On A Price range – Lovely Budgets